Monday, December 23, 2019

My vision is blurred Appa.
My eyes are struggling all the time
To stop letting the tears rolling down.
I couldn't see any future before my eyes.
There's no way seen ahead.
Seems like all the gates are closed.
Appears that all the doors are shut.
You shouldn't have left Appa.
It's too too unfair.
I always wanted to quit.
But, may be Gods are so
So upset with me.
They didn't hear me.
May be I'm that unfortunate being.
They took my father with them.
May be it's my misfortune.
It's coz of all my sins.
You had been my Life Appa.
You should have lived 100 years.
I should have come with you and taken that Moment.
You should have lived Appa.
You must have.
Couldn't you see, how we are suffering without you?
Can't you see?
Haven't heard you for 28 days now Appa.
Haven't seen you.
Haven't spoken with you.
I'm lost Appa.
How you've left us?

No comments:

Post a Comment